Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ephesus & Selçuk






Storks on ancient ruins.







Mastered the art of haggling from this guy.










Walked to Ephesus!













Life lesson in Ephesus.












Hmmm.
























Lots of stones.

















































































Ephesus: where Birkenstocks go to die. I said good bye to these pups at the exit. I thought: what better burial ground than ancient Roman ruins? Perhaps I was wrong to let them go so soon seeing as that my broken/sprained foot was a result of their replacements (and my klutziness and the total pitch black woods I was hiking in)

Pool in an orchard that I swam in after Ephesus. Picked up some apricots and peaches from a farmer on the side of the road on my way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment