Monday, May 9, 2011

Gaga For Geese

As I am cheap and don't like paying to enter a seemingly public space (such as this church cloister) I spent several weeks peering over the heads of tourists' suckered into cough up the entry fee. I almost caved in on several occasions. Being kept out of this secret garden was starting to frustrate me. Serendipity intervened and one Sunday the place was opened up "gratis" as my roommates like to say, or in proper English: for free. The place was as beautiful as I had imagined it to be and was all the more satisfying as I didn't have to pay to enjoy it. While I was admiring the architecture and the light, most of the tourists were really captivated by these white geese, which admittedly did add to the ambiance of the place.





No comments:

Post a Comment